Friday, July 8, 2011

I have no idea what to title this blog entry...

" I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin." (pg. 240)


Once again, this chapter helped me understand the previous 16 chapters much better. I had no idea their belief in God started out so normal then grew more restricted over the years. I knew from the beginning that there were a group of people who knew all about the real world, but they were forcing others not to learn anything about it. I don't know how those people got that power, but hopefully I'll find out. John claimed his right to be unhappy, which was a first in that community. I am really proud of him for doing that; his knowledge is far more impressive than any other citizens. I think he understands much more in depth concepts than the brainwashed citizens. I really hoped he would break free of their ways at some point. I'm anxious to see how the rest of his life turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment