Friday, August 12, 2011

More Random Thoughts!

"Thats something that came to me years later, and probably wasn't a real option at the time, give the person I was, and they way the three of us were with each other." - pg. 195


Time for more bullet points!

  • Ruth has been getting on my nerves lately, and I found yet another thing about her that irks me. She called Tommy sweet boy, sweety gums, and sweety all within about 4 lines of each other. My first thought was "she's so creative with her pet names..." , but then I remember the Jenna Marbles video that's all about awesome pet names. So now I'm just annoyed that Ruth couldn't think of something as wonderful as sparkly cupcake mouse or fluffy marshmallow kitten to call Tommy. He would have been flattered & wowed by her creativity. Double compliment! (I really hope someone who has seen this video reads this blog so it makes a little sense to someone). 
  • I find it very odd that Ruth avoided talking about the cassette tape with Kathy. I really hope she doesn't bring it up later and suddenly become very offended. Although, judging by how she's acted thus far, I wouldn't put it past her.
  • I think there's a specific hierarchy between the three friends. Ruth is definitely at the top of this a majority of the time. Kathy is a little bit to meek to be in charge, and she knows that. Tommy basically answers to the both of them. They all have unwritten rules with each other and I feel like I'm outside the loop a lot of the time. There friendship confuses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment